Wednesday, July 15, 2009

2nd Week

Assalamualaikum and salam sejahtera..

Ohoho second week of resources class. well, Pn.Foziah asked us to fill in some personal form about our familiarity with these ICT things. For me, I did not have much knowledge about ICT. I only knew to use a few programes in a computer such as the ms.word, internet explorer, and some other basic things.. Oh i need to focus in class and hopefully Pn. Foziah will teach me new things.

Secondly, she gave us some briefing on the assignments that need to be done and she also reminded us to update our blog. And I am here to update my blog.

Next, she gave us the sample of our seniors' assignment to help us in doing our assignments. I think thats all for now. I will update later.

Until then,
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment