Wednesday, July 8, 2009

1st Week

Assalamualaikum and Salam Sejahtera dear readers,

This is my second blog and I think thig one is going to be 'educational'. You can visit my 1st blog at http://www.ahmadfaizruslee.blogspot.com

This blog is one of the assignments that need to be done. I have to post a reflection for each week. The reflection must be related to the classroom, meaning that what have i learn in the class and something like that.

This is my 1st " Using and Developing resources for the ESL Classroom'.
As for today, Puan Foziah gave us the proforma of the course. Then, she asked us to send her our personal detail such us our name, IC, address and so on. Then, she asked us to create a blog so that we can do our reflections. Because this is an IT course, so we have to submit all the assignments online.

There are not much to talk about my 1st class as she gives the opportunity to us to explore this new thing.

Till then,
Goodbye

1 comment:

  1. exploring new things would provide good opportunity for us to learn.
    so,take you time and let's explore together,
    and make this learning process FUN!

    do visit my blog at;

    http://pbey3102muhdnaem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete