Wednesday, November 11, 2009

15th Week

1. What do you like about blogging?
I like to express my self

2. What you do not like about blogging?
Sometimes I have too many things to write but I could not type it because the contents will make some people hurt.

3. What have you gained from blogging eg. Language skills, improved fluency, critical thinking, improved thought processes, technology skills etc.
I gained many things from the language itself to technology skills. I can insert videos to my blog.

4. How?
I know how to embed the video from youtube.

5. What do you like about this course?
I can use the technology to the fullest

6. What you do not like about this course?
I hope the lecturer will guide us in experimenting with the technology.

7. What have you learnt from this course?
Blogging, creating e-book, editing photo.

8. What have you learnt from this course that you did not expect to?
Creating e-book.

9. What have u expected but do not learn from this course?
Knowledge on how to implement the technology in the classroom.

10. If you can change anything about this course, state what is and elaborate?
Student should be given input and lecturer should teach them on how to use certain software.

11. On a scale of 1 – 10, please rate your computing and technological skills for both before and after undergoing the course.
BEFORE- 6
AFTER - 8

No comments:

Post a Comment